Professional (Artists’ Quality) Paints
- Winsor & Newton Professional: 5ml tubes complete range plus sets
- Winsor & Newton Professional: 14ml tubes selected range
- Winsor & Newton Professional: 37ml tubes selected range
- Winsor & Newton Professional: Half Pans complete range plus sets
- Winsor & Newton Professional: Whole Pans selected range
- Rowney Artists’ Watercolour 14ml complete range
Student Quality Paints
- Winsor & Newton Cotman: 8ml tubes complete range plus sets
- Winsor & Newton Cotman: 21ml tubes selected range
- Winsor & Newton Cotman: Half Pans complete range plus sets
- Daler Rowney Aquafine 8ml tubes complete range (College shop only)
- Daler Rowney ‘Simply Watercolour’ sets
- Starter sets by Koh I Noor, Pentel, Seawhite
Designers/ Graphic Paints and Inks
- Winsor & Newton Designers’ Gouache 14ml tubes selected range
- Winsor & Newton Designers’ Gouache 37ml tubes Permanent White
- Winsor & Newton Drawing Inks 14ml complete range plus sets
- Daler- Rowney FW Acrylic Inks 29.5ml compete range plus sets
- Dr Martins Radiant Liquid Watercolours 15ml complete range (College shop only)
Surfaces for watercolour painting
- Daler Rowney Langton pads and blocks in full range of sizes 300gsm NOT/CP surface and selected sizes in Rough, Hot Pressed and 425gsm NOT/CP
- Bockingford Paper in imperial sheets 190gsm, 300gsm and 425gsm NOT/CP surface and 300gsm Rough. Selected pads and Fatpads.
- Saunders Waterford paper in imperial sheets 190gsm, 300gsm and 640gsm NOT/CP, 300gsm and 640gsm Rough, 300gsm Hot Pressed. Selected Fatpads.
- Daler-Rowney Watercolour Boards with Saunders Waterford paper in NOT/CP and Hot Pressed surfaces imperial size.
- Arches paper in imperial sheets 300gsm and 640gsm NOT/CP, Hot Pressed and Rough surfaces. Blocks in selected sizes and surfaces.
- Fabriano Artistico paper in imperial sheets 600gsm in NOT/CP, Hot Pressed (satinata) and Rough surfaces.
- Fabriano Watercolour paper (College shop only).
- Somerset Printmaking (also can be used for watercolour) imperial sheets in assorted surfaces
- Khadi Papers, handmade in India 100% cotton and gelatine sized. Imperial sheets in Smooth and Rough surfaces, plus spiral pads, paperback and hardback bound books.
Brushes for Watercolour
- Daler-Rowney Graduate in synthetic, pony/synthetic and goat hair, value range at one price
- Daler Rowney: Aquafine (synthetic), Dalon (synthetic) full range
- Pro Arte: Prolene, Prolene Plus (synthetic), Connoisseur (sable/synthetic blend) and Renaissance (sable). Most of the range singly, plus sets.
- Winsor & Newton: University (synthetic), Cotman (synthetic), Sceptre Gold (sable/synthetic), Artists’ Sables, Series 7 Sable. Most of the range singly plus sets.
Mediums for watercolour
- Selection of watercolour mediums Winsor & Newton including masking fluid, granulation medium, gum Arabic and ox gall.
Chinese Brush Painting
- Ink sticks and ink stones
- Chinese brushes
- Rice Paper
- Paint by Numbers and Scraperfoil by Reeves, selected range
- Daler-Rowney ‘Simply’ sets in watercolour, oil, acrylic, gouache, pencil
- Tempera block sets, tempera paint bottles, poster paint sets
- Staedtler and Pentel coloured pencils and felt pens
- Snazaroo Face Paints, selction of 18ml colours plus sets
Easels for watercolour painting
- Table top easels: Winsor & Newton ‘Tay’, ‘Medway’, ‘Arun’
- Portable: Winsor & Newton ‘Dart’, ‘Severn’, ‘Bristol Watercolour’, Daler Rowney ‘St Pauls’
- Studio/portable: Winsor & Newton ‘Windrush’
Books on watercolour painting
A selection of books on watercolour painting from Search Press and other publishers suitable for beginners through to advanced techniques